THE WORLD'S FIRST 7" DRY CUT TABLETOP SAW WITH INTEGRATED DUST CONTROL
Versatile Cutting Ability
Cut 18" rip cuts with rolling table or 24"+ with locked table.
Carry the iQ228CYCLONE onto the job site with one hand. This saw is only 36 lbs!!
This single 15amp motor runs both the saw & vacuum. Keep cutting with full vacuum suction all day.
The All-New TRU-CUT System is an integrated measurement system that provides consistent and accurate cuts for any job.
The TRU-CUT System has one inch measured increments off the blade pre set into the rolling table, allowing you to place the fence wherever needed for consistent cuts.
In addition, the TRU-CUT System offers the innovative iQ Micro Fence. This adjustable fence allows the user to adjust each cut by 1/16 of an inch.
LOSE THE WATER! CUT DRY WITHOUT THE MESS.
Where does the dust go?
1. Durabond Filter - This filter removes fine parts from being released into the operator's breathing zone. Must bee spun 3xs a day.
2. Vacuum Motor - This 15amp motor runs both the vacuum and saw motor. It produces x CFM and collects 99.5% of the dust.
3. Cyclones - These 4 cyclones use centrifugal force to pull majority of dust a debris down into the dust tub before it hits your filter. This helps extend the life of your filter.
VERSTILE CUTTING ABILITY
Big Cuts on A Little Saw
1.25" depth of cut
18" rip with rolling table
24"+ rip without rolling table
How does it cut dry without heat problems?
Tile pros know: heat is a factor. So how can you cut tile dry without water cooling the blade? The answer is Q-Drive blade with Cool Cut Technology. Q-Drive™ Blade Our proprietary composition of diamond concentration, metal type, and flange thickness cuts cool while reducing vibration and movement.
- Engineered to cut dry
- Blade stays cool to the touch
- No warping or wandering
- Precision cuts match the quality of a wet blade